Our Client, a multi $ Billion diversified organization in the downstream energy industry, is recruiting a Director, HRIS. This role, located in an attractive Southern city, reports to the CHRO. It is accountable for providing vision, leadership planning, project coordination and management of HRIS, partnering with the leadership team to ensure successful adoption of the new HRIS system.
A passion for excellence, teamwork, hard work and dedication are valued and rewarded. A “get it done” approach works well in leading and championing change.
The Director, HRIS will contribute a high level of energy and organization to currently planned projects to ensure their timely and budgeted completion as well as identify areas where the HRIS processes or systems can be improved or streamlined to increase their strategic value. He/she is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
The Director, HRIS must have a balance between the technical knowledge, skills and experience to lead a complex HRIS function and the interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships and collaborate effectively with a diverse group of associates, constituents and customers. He/she must be “business minded” and capable of translating business priorities into HR programs, processes and initiatives that drive value and meet the business needs.
- 10 years progressive experience in senior HRIS leadership roles
- Managed and/or implemented multiple HRIS projects; SAP preferred
- Vendor management experience
- Experience overseeing, negotiating and supervising IT contractors and vendors
- Experience writing reports and presentations, from creation through analysis, to all levels of the company, including the executive team
- An undergraduate degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- Merger and acquisition experience would be helpful
Ideal candidates will have the ability to
- function effectively in a dynamic environment
- champion processes and structure
- act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view toward reaching strategic decisions
- interact at the executive level; executive presence
- offer creative approaches, after hands-on understanding situations and issues
- take a business minded approach
- be highly organized, analytical, action and detail oriented
- communicate effectively in bith written and verbal terms
- be empathetic, an attentive listener with excellent interpersonal skills
To learn more contact